Stratton Recruitment are excited to be working with a forward-thinking client looking to win the race against climate change. Using the power of wind, sun, and water on a global scale to accelerate decarbonisation. Due to record growth, they are now looking to expand their team with a Python Developer on their solar project.
The candidate will create and maintain web apps for projects involving Energy storage project. Using the Python programming language to create scalable code. Application testing and bug fixing. Creating the back-end elements. Utilising server-side logic to incorporate user-facing components. Evaluating and ranking customer feature requests. Integrating storage methods for data. Working in concert with front-end programmers.
Upgrading the functionality of current databases. Creating digital technologies to track online activity. Examine performance issues with present applications, identify weaknesses and propose fixes. Work with other developers to make sure that programs are compatible with current platforms. An experienced Python developer is needed to join our engineering team and assist in the development of dynamic web apps for the renewable energy sector which is a “Battery – Energy Storage systems” . In this position, you will work with front-end developers to design back-end components, write, and test scalable code, and include user-facing components.
- Bachelor’s degree computer science/Information technology, with experience of 10+ years in the renewable Industry.
- Computer science, computer engineering, or a similar discipline such as a bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years of Python development expertise.
- Expertise of Flask, Django, .NET Developer, and Python in depth, as well as related frameworks and languages.
- A thorough understanding of Python’s threading restrictions and multi-process architecture.
- Knowledge about testing instruments.
- Possibility of teaching the team how to use the programs and receiving user interface feedback.
- In-depth understanding of ASP.NET, C#.NET, C++, and above-average Python programming skills to succeed as a Python developer.