You will be working with a leading global cloud-based software business that offers outstanding products for businesses of all sizes! Giving the tools they need to transform their business digitally. Trusted by more than 70 million users & over 10,000 employees around the globe, our client is excited to be driving innovation in every aspect of business software. They are seeking a sales executive/sales development representative to join their inside sales team. You will be selling remotely and responsible for driving sales of their SAS products to small and medium businesses (1-200 employees) throughout the UK.
Full training will be provided, so if you have a strong sales background and are looking to join a fast paced dynamic team, now is the time to apply. Their head office is based in Milton Keynes and travel to the office will be required a couple of times a month along with visiting customers where applicable.
You will have generated leads to call ready to go. For assigned leads, you will take ownership of the entire sales cycle including engagement, qualification, evaluation, and closing. You will be supported by pre-sales, services, partner and customer support teams in the sales process. This is a quota carrying, commission based role in a fast paced, supportive and growth environment.
Commission is paid quarterly and is calculated at 20% of base salary.
Our client is seeking a candidate who is ready to jump start their sales career. The sales development representative (SDR) will work closely with sales account managers, helping them build their leads funnel. The role will require making 70 to 80 calls per day to prospects which have shown interest via their sign-ups. When connecting with a prospect, the SDR will create the engagement, generate interest and qualify the opportunity, before introducing the Account Manager to the customer. The client expects the candidate to be resourceful and manage their time through the day when working through the daily call list.
• Is excited to make outbound calls to new potential customers
• Likes to engage with people, listening to understand their situation and present the value proposition accordingly
• Thrives in self-directed and entrepreneurial work environment
• Possesses excellent sales and communication skills
• Has a strong technology orientation
• Is a fresh University graduate with strong interest in technology sales; or comes with up to 1 year of relevant sales experience.
• This is a full-time position with a 40-hour working week
• 25 annual leave days
• Permanent contract with a 6 month trial period
• Pension contributions
• An entrepreneurial and supportive environment with opportunities for career progression into senior and leadership roles.
• Opportunity to work with and learn from teams in marketing, account management, solution engineering and partnerships management
• A vibrant international environment
• Continuous personal & professional development opportunities
So, what’s stopping you?! If you have the right experience and would like to be considered, apply online today, or feel free to call us on 01223 953 678.
|Job Category||Information technology|