We have a state-of-the-art opportunity for a skilled Sales Team Leader to join our client’s equipt and growing team.
Our client is a leading insurance broker with specialist expertise within the specialist vehicle sector including the motorhome and caravan insurance market, offering a first-class customer experience.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Team Leader to support the Sales Manager in delivering departmental targets, whilst leading and developing individual team members.
The successful candidate in this varied role will lead through personal excellence, have a proven track record of sales targets, and be motivated and driven to thrive in our culture.
The ideal background and experience:
You will need to have previously worked in a personal lines insurance environment. Any experience or interest in our key leisure products would also be a benefit – parkhomes, motorhomes and static caravans, to name a few.
The main purpose of the role:
• To support the Sales Manager to deliver departmental targets as agreed with the Directors in the areas of existing business retention (renewals, adjustments, cancellations), cross-selling, upselling, customer satisfaction, and compliance
• To lead, develop, and support the individual members of your team
• To hit income targets
• To sell compliantly
• To report on sales performance to the Sales Manager
• A proven track record of recent delivery of departmental Sales targets
• Leadership and line management track record of success
• Understands data, reporting and commenting on data and the performance of a department
• Excellent communication, both written and verbal
• Previous experience of personal lines insurance sales
• Passion for success and excellence
• Proven track record of leading by example
• Experience of running an insurance sales team
• Previous training and work on CDL Strata
• Call monitoring or auditing
• Understands the drivers for success in a sales team and how to influence them
• High in energy and positivity with a can-do attitude
A salary up to £40,000 pa plus a discretionary bonus and a generous benefits package.
Upon the offer stage, our client will conduct a basic DBS clearance and Valid ID check (address records/CCJ/bankruptcy etc)