Our client is a rapidly growing, award winning accountancy practice with customer care held at the heart of the organisation. They are a well-established business trading for over 20 years and have a wide portfolio of clients.
Their variety of clients cover a wide range of industries which makes every day different and provides unlimited opportunities to learn something new! They don’t just focus on offering advice and assistance to help their clients to develop and grow their businesses, they also focus on offering advice and assistance to their staff to help them develop and grow their knowledge within accountancy.
Due to our continuing growth they are looking for a Full time Senior Practice Accountant to join our team.
- Accounts preparation for small business accounts
- Driving forward the filing of published accounts, VAT returns and CIS returns.
- Review of Client bookkeeping and analysis & coding of online accounting software entries
- Review of Reconciliation of bank statements and control accounts
- Preparation of profit & loss reports and trial balance for Management Accounts
- Presentation of periodic management accounts to stakeholders and directors
- Preparing statutory submissions
- Advising clients of their current position and ensuring tax efficiency and long-term planning
- Provide assistance to the practice.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the more junior members of the team
- Work closely with the directors in building the practice across several brands
- Check and ensure correct documents have been submitted by clients
- Assist new clients and businesses to setup their books onto cloud software
- Provide training and guidance on how to correctly use cloud software
The Ideal Candidate:
- AAT qualified or ACCA/CIMA/ACA part qualified or recently qualified.
- 3 years plus experience working in an accountancy practice with senior level experience.
- The potential to nurture, educate and motivate junior members of staff and review their work.
- Happy to travel to meet clients
Salary: £28,000.00-£37,000.00 per year
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|