Our client is seeking an experienced, full-time software engineer to join and lead their growing team. The role will involve producing high-quality code for clients and for the company’s own SaaS products. This involves setting a strong technical approach and direction on client projects and helping the team with best practices and coding standards.
They are looking for people that share our vision for high-quality code delivered in a highly professional and caring way.
- Experience with version control, unit testing, continuous integration, and code quality tools.
- Team and/or project management experience.
- Experience with database technology, architecture, and solutions (NoSQL and/or SQL).
- Experience with serverless technologies and configuring production server environments (such as AWS Lambdas, and Azure Functions).
- Knowledge of C#, .NET 6.0+, ASP.NET Core, and Entity Framework Core.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android app development, including React Native.
There is certainly no typical project and those involved in the company can look forward to involvement in a wide range of projects – covering everything from agriculture to construction. As a valued part of the design and development team, you will be encouraged to be involved in all aspects from solution concept and design to delivery and support.
They provide their team the flexibility of a hybrid combination of remote and in-person work, to get the best of both worlds. Client visits will be required too.
Additionally, the company offers health coverage, free lunches in the office, and holiday entitlement well above the statutory minimum, among other benefits.
|Job Category||Information technology|