Stratton Recruitment are proud to be working with a forward thinking, Net Zero consultancy. With a proven track-record of delivering energy and carbon management for corporates, public and third sector organisations, SMEs and individuals. They are looking for a Senior Software Developer and are seeking to employ someone who can not only do ‘The Job’ but questions it and then seeks to improve it.
They are currently seeking a Software Developer to join our growing team. To achieve success in the role you will need to work effectively, have good communication & problem-solving skills, and the ability to work with complex software while seeing the wider picture.
As a Software Developer you will help design, build and implement software to support the clients mission to be the catalyst for 1% of the UK to go Net Zero by 2025. You will support them in developing end to end Net Zero solutions and mobile engagement platform(s) to deliver Net Zero for Corporates, SMEs, and individuals, families and communities.
You will work with a high level of autonomy, whilst also combining as a close collaborative unit with two existing colleagues who already support this area to solve challenges and guarantee success.
· Experience with UI/UX design
· Full development life cycle experience from requirements analysis through coding and release
· Solid understanding of API design and implementation
· Proven experience developing, testing, documenting and releasing mission-critical software
· Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment, which includes discussions around creative reviews, giving and receiving constructive feedback to and from fellow team members and client’s
Experience leveraging back-end technologies to integrate server-side capabilities into front-end code such as REST, JSON, ASP.NET, SQL Server etc.
· Experience with SQL databases
· Experience with ZOHO Creator and the ZOHO suite of applications
· Experience in mobile application development
· Experience of releasing applications to the App Store and/or the Android market
Unlimited Annual Leave policy
Bonus scheme (employee and company-performance related)
Further development of your programming skills
Exposure to new languages and frameworks
Opportunities to be involved in innovative projects in a fast growing business
Opportunities to be involved in mobile app development