Our client is a Global Telecommunications business with over 17 years’ worth of experience. They are trusted by millions daily to provide a secure and reliable voice to power their business communications.
Due to rapid growth, they are looking for a Service Delivery Administrator. This role offers a Hybrid opportunity, with the ability to travel to their London office when necessary.
|The responsibilities of this role include:|
· Administrative point of contact for customer orders (new numbers, porting/PSTN replacement, MPLS Circuit orders), cancellations and new enquiries
· 50% of the time should be spent supporting MPLS circuit orders. These responsibilities include; ordering, cancelling and following up of layer 2 customer connections until installed then handing over to engineers for provisioning/configuration. Coordinating the provisioning of services with engineers.
· Provide clear and prompt communication with clients at all times
· Ensure that provisioning tasks are submitted and worked on correctly within the agreed SLAs
· Owner of the MPLS circuit reporting and all activities related to the administration of layer 2 connections
· Liaise with suppliers/vendors to ensure services are delivered on time to our customers. This includes requesting quotes, capturing relevant details and updating/writing documentation related to MPLS circuits
· Liaise with customers and Acct Managers to ensure that we have the correct and complete information from them to fulfil their requests
· Handle customer and third-party sensitive information in accordance with the company information classification and handling policy
· Task prioritisation
· Adhere to established processes
· To assist the Service Delivery Manager with the production of weekly and monthly reporting such the MPLS circuits report.
· To assist the SDM and Admin team on an ad hoc basis as required
· Liaise with the Service Delivery Engineers to ensure that all work is completed with acceptable quality levels and to agreed timescales.
· Report on active deliveries, flagging issues with missed delivery dates or technical challenges.
· Review documents and making sure they have been filled in correctly by customers
· Keep your tickets (in provisioning and service desk) up to date with the most current status and due dates as well and help monitor service desk queues
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail is essential
· Excellent customer support skills
· Previously worked in Telecommunications or IT
· Experience managing conflicting priorities and multiple parallel projects preferable
· Previous Admin experience in a Telecommunications or similar Service Delivery environment desirable
· Previous experience managing layer 2 connections (MPLS Circuits) with vendors/customers desirable
· Strong organisational skills and time management
· Educated to a min of A Level standard
· Confident computer used, fluent in office applications such as Outlook, Teams, Excel & MS Word
· Experience with ServiceNow or another service desk preferable but not essential
Key Personal Attributes:
· You can maintain high levels of professional behaviour even whilst working under pressure.
· You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
· You can work to tight timescales under pressure, either alone or as a member of a larger team.
· You are a responsible individual with a desire to take ownership of a problem and see it through to resolution.
· You are open minded and can take a step back and look at a problem rationally, but without blinkers, enabling you to find alternate routes to success.
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced ever-changing environment and can be flexible to changing situations
· A natural interest to the telecoms and the technologies
|Job Category||Office Support|