Our client is an award-winning IT services organisation focused on working with small and medium sized organisations offering next generation IT services. They focus on cloud platforms such as Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace, but also support businesses with on-premises infrastructure. They are always looking for individuals with experience in the IT sector who can demonstrate the ability to understand customer service, client needs and working with our technical team offering solutions to meet those needs.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the company’s direction, while ensuring excellent levels of customer service. Will grow to manage a small technical team as well as running their own customer portfolio. Overall focus to ensure we provide a first-class service to customers, identify, and process sales opportunities and manage projects from end to end.
Reporting to the management team, leading your team by example, and taking responsibility for their targets and performance.
Skills and Qualifications
- A thorough understanding of the business and available resources
- Customer focused with technical understanding
- The ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of our industry and products
- The ability to use initiative and creativity to solve problems
- The ability to work well with others
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills to coordinate work within the team and other teams
- Enthusiastic and able to communicate at all levels
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Developing and implementing service standards and procedures for the service delivery department
- Ensuring effective management of helpdesk tasks for your customers and potentially the wider client base
- Supervising members of your service delivery team
- Maintaining customer relationships and improving response and delivery times
- Updating service methods to improve overall efficiency
- Resolving any service problems and customer complaints
- Conducting periodic appraisals of team members and identifying areas for improvement
- Creating and presenting regular reports to senior management
- Creating proposals for customer enquiries
- Instructing customers on equipment operation, care, and maintenance
- Analyse customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Generate sales opportunities from existing customers
- Identify new prospects and generate new sales via networking, cold calling, or other means
- Competitive Salary based on ability and experience
- Performance related bonus
- 40 Hours per week
- 25 Days holiday per annum plus public holidays
- Contributory Company Pension
- Health Cover cash plans giving you cash back on essential health care such as dental and eye care as well as access to valuable health and well-being services.
- Regular company funded team socials.
|Job Category||Information technology|