We have partnered once again with one of our long term clients that don’t just describe their roles as just a job, it’s a commitment to a more sustainable way of living. They are flexible, hardworking and not afraid to push boundaries. We love the fact that their employees are encouraged to become the best they can be.
As they expand their team they are seeking to employ someone who can not only do ‘The Job’ but questions it and then seeks to improve it.
We are currently seeking a Software Developer to join our clients exciting and growing team. To achieve success in the role you will need to work effectively, have good communication & problem-solving skills, and the ability to work with complex software while seeing the wider picture.
As a Software Developer you will help design, build and implement software to support our clients mission to be the catalyst for 1% of the UK to go Net Zero by 2025. You will support us in developing our end to end Net Zero solutions and mobile engagement platform(s) to deliver Net Zero for Corporates, SMEs, and individuals, families and communities. You will work with a high level of autonomy, whilst also combining as a close collaborative unit with two existing colleagues who already support this area to solve challenges and guarantee success. As a new role, there is an opportunity for you to have a unique impact on our mission.
As part of this role, you will be expected to:
- Work with other developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Provide support for the management of our database(s)
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Code and modify documents; review API documentation for accuracy
- Perform code analysis, code reviews, and software reliability analysis
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Perform other duties as assigned
Essential Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Full development life cycle experience from requirements analysis through coding and release
- Solid understanding of API design and implementation
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment, which includes discussions around creative reviews, giving and receiving constructive feedback to and from fellow team members and clients
Frameworks: React, Vue, AngularJS, Node.js, .NET
Databases: SQL Server
- Experience leveraging back-end technologies to integrate server-side capabilities into front-end code such as REST, JSON, ASP.NET, SQL Server etc.
- Experience with ZOHO Creator and the ZOHO suite of applications
Skills you will gain
- Further development of your development skills
- Exposure to new languages and frameworks
- Opportunities to be involved in innovative projects in a fast growing business
- Opportunities to be involved in mobile app development
This is an intermediate level role, and the below career path is an indication of the incremental steps which can be achieved within Energise subject to a role being available and the required skills being reached:
- Senior Developer
- Head of
|Job Category||Information technology|