Somewhere inside all of us is the power to change the world. Are you up to the challenge?
Stratton Prestige is delighted to be working with an exciting organisation who have made it their mission to change the world for the better. it’s not just a job, it’s a commitment to a more sustainable way of living. They are flexible, hardworking, and not afraid to push boundaries. Our client’s employees are encouraged to become the best they can be.
They are looking to expand their team and are seeking to employ someone who can not only do ‘The Job’ but questions it and then seeks to improve it.
We are currently seeking a Software Developer to join my client’s growing team. To achieve success in the role you will need to work effectively, have good communication & problem-solving skills, and the ability to work with complex software while seeing the wider picture.
- Able to build great relationships on a foundation of trust, respect, and vulnerability?
- A natural problem solver and solution finder?
- A self-starter and able to use your own initiative?
- Passionate about sustainability, and excited about what we do and how you could contribute to that?
- Efficient in your use of time?
- Friendly and approachable?
- Committed to personal growth and professional development?
- Ready to cause good trouble?
If you answered yes to all the above, then read on…
As a Software Developer, you will help design, build, and implement software to support our clients mission to be the catalyst for 1% of the UK to go Net Zero by 2025. You will support them in developing their end to end Net Zero solutions and mobile engagement platform(s) to deliver Net Zero for Corporates, SMEs, Individuals & Families, and Communities. You will work with a high level of autonomy, whilst also combining as a close collaborative unit with two existing colleagues who have supported this area part-time to solve challenges and guarantee success.
As part of this role, you will be expected to
- Provide insight on front end technologies and approaches
- Oversee the analysis, data modelling, technical and functional design of our software development project(s)
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement interactive web applications
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new public-facing products based on client requirements
- Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Code and modify documents; review API documentation for accuracy
- Perform code analysis, code reviews, and software reliability analysis
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience & Qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Experience in mobile application development
- Experience of releasing applications to the App Store and/or the Android market
- Full development life cycle experience from requirements analysis through coding and release
- Proven experience developing, testing, documenting and releasing mission-critical software
- Solid understanding of API design and implementation
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment, which includes discussions around creative reviews, giving and receiving constructive feedback to and from fellow team members and clients
- Experience leveraging back-end technologies to integrate server-side capabilities into front-end code such as REST, JSON, ASP.NET, SQL Server etc.
- Experience with ZOHO Creator and the ZOHO suite of applications
Frameworks: React, Vue, AngularJS, Node.js, .NET
Databases: SQL Server
30 days holiday (inc Public holidays), rising to 32 after 3 years’ continuous service
Bonus scheme (employee and company-performance related)
Additional benefits information is available on our Good To Know page.
|Job Category||Information technology|