Stratton Recruitment have teamed up with an exciting FinTech organisation that are making serious waves within the financial technology sector.
We are searching for a Software Developer, you will be joining the Cambridge office assisting their cash asset management platform. They have been growing rapidly since they opened their doors in 2015, and have already built close ties with huge players within the financial services sector. Due to continued success, they are now looking to add several talented software engineers to their Cambridge office.
This is a hybrid role – 3 days office bound & remote.
This exciting role will be varied and fast paced. You will be working directly with the Technology Team to build and improve applications that revolve around software development, process automation and operations. Over time, you will progress to take charge of your own technical projects and get more autonomy in your role. As a growing business, Insignis Asset Management are able to build the role around your strengths and interests. See the full responsibilities below:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the development team to enhance the Asset Management platform
- Design and implement an Agile software development process for the business
- Design and develop .Net software for Cash Management, Onboarding and Payments applications
- Work with the On-Boarding and Payments teams to design and automate processes
- Provide on-going support to the Client Services Team
In this Software Engineer role, we’re looking for a candidate with:
- 2 or more years commercial experience in Software Development and a good understanding of SDLC
- Experience in a range of coding languages (.NET or C# would be advantageous)
- A 2:1 from a top university (Computer Science and related degrees are a plus)
- A keen interest in finance and technology
- An analytical mindset
- Well presented, confident and enthusiastic
Benefits of the job
- A competitive basic salary of between £35,000 – £40,000
- Fantastic offices in Cambridge and London
- Report directly to, and get training from, the COO
- Plenty of training and mentoring provided
- Join a rapidly growing company with a lot of scope for quick progression
|Job Category||Information technology|