We have an exciting vacancy in Manchester working with a leading global cloud-based software business that offers outstanding products for businesses of all sizes! Giving the tools they need to transform their business digitally. Trusted by more than 70 million users & over 10,000 employees around the globe, our client is excited to be driving innovation in every aspect of business software.
The UK is their #2 global market as a country, working with leading brands such as Jaguar, Land Rover, ITV, West Ham United, NHS, and JCB all use our client’s products to power their digital transformation journey. It is an exciting time to join the UK team and be part of its next level of growth.
This will be a remote position, being required to travel to the Milton Keynes office twice a month.
What we’re looking for
As a Solutions Consultant, you will be closely working with Account Managers on key accounts on up-sell and cross-selling opportunities in the UK. You will need to identify the opportunities by understanding the technological gaps in the customers’ business and drive the adoption of our client’s suite of products to meet their requirements. You will be the customers’ internal Champion by working across functions like Pre-sales, Compliance & Product Management. You will be diligently working with them over months, nurturing and building relationships that get us to – “It’s a deal!”
You should be very proficient in our products by having learned them inside-out, handling everything from integrations, and web-hooks, to middleware APIs. We believe that we will only be successful if our customers are, and if they can drive the value and ROI from their investment in our technology.
- Apply a consultative approach in understanding the business context, existing IT stack, and current business/IT priorities of the customer.
- Working closely with Account Managers, establish the product–need fit and craft a compelling solution for customers, leveraging the product capabilities and other third-party components as needed.
- Keep ownership of technical activities such as requirement analysis, feasibility, validation, and product demonstrations.
- Be in charge of POCs and technical boot camps, on-site or remote.
- Engage with a variety of audiences, including business users, developers, architects, IT operations professionals, and senior stakeholders to help them understand the value proposition of Products.
- Work on RFIs/RFPs by coordinating with multiple internal teams wherever needed.
- As a SPOC for the customer, coordinate with various internal teams such as Pre-sales, Compliance, Product Management, Engineering & Support whenever needed.
- Make product presentations at events such as conferences, seminars, webinars, etc.
Skills & pre-requisites:
- 4+ years of experience as a Solutions or Pre-sales Consultant or in an IT consulting environment working with SaaS or software products.
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS applications such as CRM (preferably), ERPs, Legacy Systems, APIs, and Integrations.
- Experience in working on RFI and RFPs.
- Strong sales and consulting acumen with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Being able to work in a Hybrid model and open to traveling for customer meetings.
- Have a “Why over How” approach to solving customers’ pain points.
Benefits & attractions:
- This is a full-time position with a 40-hour working week
- 25 annual leave days
- Permanent contract
- Attractive and competitive salary
- An entrepreneurial and supportive environment with opportunities for career progression.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from teams in marketing, account management, solution engineering and partnerships management
- Travel expenses to meet with customers
- A vibrant international environment