We are working with an exciting Property Management company based in Borehamwood, and are seeking an ambitious Support Executive.
The Support Executive will have principal responsibility for the day to day customer service routines
associated with the developments our client manage, ensuring the highest quality of service is provided,
commensurate with the requirements of any management contract, lease/s, service level of
agreement or otherwise.
Customer Service: To support the ongoing customer service routines associated with the portfolio,
aiming to ensure support tickets, customer queries, contract, risk management tasks are completed in
an efficient and timely manner. Front line support – answering phones, responding to emails, dealing
with postal correspondence.
Contract Management: Support the developments contract management routines, utilising
systems to ensure the appropriate contracts are tendered, implemented and any arising actions
Risk Management: Supporting the developments risk management routine, utilising systems to
ensure the appropriate actions are uploaded in a timely manner and closed out to a full resolution.
Support Tickets / Customer Queries: Manage, allocate and respond to incoming customer and
contractor correspondence from any communication channel in accordance with our clients brand and
processes, this will include but is not limited to:
• Dealing with financial queries from customers and / or contractor.
• Reading and reviewing and completing legal documentation.
• Liaising with key stakeholders such as the client, outgoing agents, the clients new business team,
client relationship team and client employees generally.
• Ensuring customers are promptly responded to in an informative, empathetic and diligent
• Helping to enhance the customer experience of our client via the completion of customer query
related tasks and management of customer correspondence
• Updating of client databases and tracking systems accordingly to ensure an accurate audit trial
is in place.
• Issuing of written communications via email or post.
• Act as an ambassador of the brand, recognising the importance of exceling at customer service
both externally and internally.
• Always interact in an enthused and empathetic manner
• Answer the phone politely, identifying yourself and the brand.
• Answer emails and any other medium of correspondence politely, identifying yourself and the
• Respond to complaints or concerns and find the appropriate solution. Seeking the support of
your wider team as appropriate.
• Be empathetic in relation to our customers’ requests, queries, or concerns.
• Request further inhouse training or learning if you deem it is required.
For line management roles you must seek to embed the same into your team.
- 22 days Holiday + Back Holidays
- 5 days a week, 9-5:30
- Free Parking
- Company Benefits include –Health Cashback Plan for dental and eye care etc, Cycle to Work, Retail discounts, Wellbeing Cashback plan, Death in Service Insurance
|Job Category||Office Support|