We are searching for an ambitious individual to work with a leading property business backed by an exciting investment group with state-of-the-art offices based in Borehamwood.
Due to exceeding growth plans, our client is now looking for a Support Executive.
Not only do they offer an incredible place to work, but they also value their staff as a family and create a unique environment that caters to all ambitious individuals.
The Support Executive will have principal responsibility for the day-to-day customer service routines
associated with the developments our clients manage, ensuring the highest quality of service is provided,
commensurate with the requirements of any management contract, lease/s, the service level of
agreement or otherwise.
For all employees it is imperative that you’re friendly and courteous to all clients, owners, visitors, guests, residents and contractors (collectively defined as customers). You should always display the key values: –
Act as an ambassador of the brand, recognising its intention to excel at customer service. Act as a point of reference for any customers you come into contact with you, seeking to provide any assistance or information they may need. Understand the customer’s needs and provide them with solutions, or seek to obtain solutions for them: –
- Answer the phone politely, identifying yourself and the brand.
- Answer emails and any other medium of correspondence politely, identifying yourself and the brand.
- Respond to complaints or concerns and find the appropriate solution. Seeking the support of your wider team as appropriate.
- Be empathetic in relation to our customers’ requests, queries or concerns.
- Support the wider team with the ongoing financial management of the developments.
- Registering of new customers including welcoming them to the family.
- Dealing with financial queries including payments, standing orders, statement requests.
- Support the wider team with ongoing estate and block management of the developments.
- Request further inhouse training or learning if you deem it is required.
To support the ongoing customer service routines associated with the portfolio, aiming to ensure support tickets, customer queries, contract, risk management tasks are completed in an efficient and timely manner.
Support Tickets / Customer Queries: Manage, allocate and respond to incoming customer correspondence from any communication channel in accordance with brand and processes, this will include but is not limited to: –
- Liaising with key stakeholders such as the client, outgoing agents, the new business team, client relationship team and employees generally.
- Ensuring customers are promptly responded to in an informative, empathetic and diligent manner.
- Helping to enhance the customer experience via the completion of customer query-related tasks and management of customer correspondence.
Risk Management: Takingownership of the portfolios risk management routines, utilising systems and processes to ensure compliance. This will include but is not limited to: –
- Liaising with the client relationship/support team, contractors and customers to facilitate risk assessments and routine risk management tasks.
- Maintaining a detailed audit trail of all actions and certifications within the system.
Contract Management: Support the developments of contract management routines, utilitising systems to ensure the appropriate contracts are tendered, implemented and any arising actions recorded.
- Liaise with the client relationship/support team and contractors to ensure each development has a completed and appropriate contract schedule implemented.
- Ensure the necessary information is saved to the systems and any relevant actions are diarised, as appropriate, and the completion of the same is managed and adhered to by the contracting parties.
- Using the system to manage contractor PPM tasks (maintenance tasks) and actions, ensuring they are completed on time by the contractor or appointed third party.
|Skills and Abilities||Team Player Works well under pressure|
|Highly organised and routine driven|
|Excellent communication and customer service skills|
|Excellent time keeping|
|Experience||Works or has worked in a built environment role of equivalent seniority in which routine tasks and analytic thinking is / was required.|
|Knowledge||IT literate / technology focused|
|Property specific compliance knowledge is advantageous|
|Honest and Reliable|
- 22 days Holiday + Back Holidays
- 5 days a week, 9-5:30
- Free Parking
- Company Benefits include –Health Cashback Plan for dental and eye care etc, Cycle to Work, Retail discounts, Wellbeing Cashback plan, Death in Service Insurance
|Job Category||Office Support|