Stratton Recruitment are delighted to be working with a truly exciting Property Management company based in Borehamwood. Our client is looking for an App based Tech Support; the individual’s role and principal responsibility will be to provide training and support, either over the phone or in person, for all of the clients systems and programs.
The Junior Data Analyst and System Support individual’s role and principal responsibility will be to provide training and support, either over the phone or in person, for the bespoke client systems and Analytics programs. You will maintain and continue to develop the Analytics offering within the clients systems and provide initial support for any issues within the bespoke systems they use. You will also provide systems training to new starters to ensure that processes and procedures are consistently followed.
The focus for the role will be primarily to provide data, insights and support on the systems used in the Company.
- Training of new staff members in using their Ecosystem and ensuring use is consistent across the business.
- Assisting Mobilisation Managers with anything required from the Tech department
- Basic troubleshooting for internal bug reports
- Handling of tech requests in the first instance to ensure that they meet the required standard of information
- Providing essential information to the Tech Manager about the use of the systems across every level of the business to ensure the systems work best for every employee where possible.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control
- Documenting new processes
- Performing basic upgrade requests
- Ensure there is a sufficient, effective, and regular level support for all their systems.
- Respond promptly and pro-actively to all bug requests.
- Ensure a consistency of processes and system use across the company, from the on-site teams to the office-based functions.
- Manage and assist with the implementation and mobilisation of internal systems to support new business instructions, including but limited to training new staff, setting up the systems and extensively testing the operation of the systems in the given environment.
- Facilitate effective training on the internal systems is a consistent and informative manner. Collaborating with the Talent Team and other key stakeholders as required.
- Be mindful of our systems ease of use for all, from our customers to our employees and stakeholders. Seek feedback and react to the same on a regular basis in recognition of our values.
- Seek to enhance the companies technology offering via market research and the assessment of comparable product offerings. Identify and create opportunities to develop USPs for them from a technology perspective.
The most important requirement is that you want to learn and develop to create a system for the company that makes everyone lives easier. You must have an ability to work with many different backgrounds and hierarchical levels – communication is key!
Deluge experience would be beneficial but not required. Excel experience would be beneficial but not required. Must be willing to travel to different sites to provide training.
- Meticulous– preparation, process, detail, diligent, methodical, specific
- Dedicated – commitment, belief, passion, self-discipline, enthusiasm
- Smart – innovative, resourceful, original, creative, effective
- Supportive – collaborative, honest, communicative, flexible, team-player
- Always interact in an enthused and empathetic manner
- Answer the phone politely, identifying yourself and the company
- Answer emails and any other medium of correspondence politely
- Respond to complaints or concerns and find the appropriate solution
- Be empathetic in relation to customers’ requests, queries, or concerns.
- Request further inhouse training or learning if you deem it is required.
- 22 days Holiday – not including the 8 Bank Holidays
- Free on site parking
- Health Cashback Plan for dental and eye care etc
- Exciting, Brand new – modern office
- Cycle to Work, Retail discounts
- Wellbeing Cashback plan
- Death in Service Insurance
|Job Category||Office Support|