We are excited to be working with a leading property management company based in Borehamwood! They are looking for enthusiastic individuals who wish to get into the Property sector or those experienced within property who want to take their career to the next level.
The Assistant Property Manager will have principal responsibility for the effective and efficient management of the development/s designated to them. They should utilise staff, contractors, and the other resources available to them to ensure the highest quality of service is provided, commensurate with the requirements of any management contract, lease/s, the service level of agreement or otherwise.
Asset Management: To oversee and support the ongoing asset management routines of the development, aiming to ensure contract, risk, and mobilisation management tasks are completed in an efficient and timely manner.
Mobilisation: Supporting and/or leading the mobilisation process as and when our client secures new contracts. This will include but is not limited to:
- Liaising with key stakeholders such as the client, outgoing agents, the new business team, client relationship team, and employees generally.
- Ensuring mobilisation tasks are meticulously completed and recorded in the relevant systems.
- Helping to enhance the customer’s initial experience of our client via the completion of the mobilisation actions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Arranging for others to complete tasks as and where appropriate.
- Reporting on mobilisation statistics and defining actions to improve the same.
Risk Management: Taking ownership of the development’s risk management routines, utilizing systems and processes to ensure compliance. This will include but is not limited to:
- Liaising with the client relationship/support team, contractors, and customers to facilitate risk assessments and routine risk management tasks.
- Maintaining a detailed audit trail of all actions and certifications within the system.
- Reporting on compliance levels within the development and defining actions to improve the same.
Contract Management: Taking ownership of the development’s contract management routines, utilising systems to ensure the appropriate contracts are tendered and implemented, and any arising actions recorded.
- Liaise with the client relationship/support team and contractors to ensure each development has a completed and appropriate contract schedule implemented.
- Tender contracts and ensure value for money is obtained.
- Ensure the necessary information is saved to the Systems and any relevant actions are diarised as appropriate.
- 22 days Holiday – not including the 8 BH’s (30 in total)
- 5 days a week, 9-5:30
- Free Parking
- Company Benefits include –Health Cashback Plan for dental and eye care etc, Cycle to Work, Retail discounts, Wellbeing Cashback plan, Death in Service Insurance