We have an “exceptional” opportunity working with a Leading Accountancy Practice based in Stevenage. This Multi-Award Winning Accountancy Practice is looking for a VAT Manager to join their already successful team.
You have the chance to work with a dynamic and forward-thinking accountancy practice with clear progression.
- To manage VAT returns and bookkeeping clients (c50-60 per month)
- All processing and preparation of working papers to be completed
- As the manager you will need to review, manage the process, and ensure all VAT returns are submitted on time
- You will need to have excellent skills in the following, Xero, ReceiptBank, Excel, email writing and client communication, skills in Spotlight would be useful but not essential.
The ideal candidate
- ACCA/ACA exam qualified preferred but not essential
- Experience in Practice – Essential
- The ambition to want to grow your career
- Client Management experience
- Experience with reviewing VATs
- Handling 50+ VATs per quarter and the management of this
- Strong decision-making skills
- Use of Xero, ReceiptBank, Excel
- Skills in Spotlight – Advantageous
- A motivated individual
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Committed team player
- Deadline driven and ability to work under pressure
- Organisation skills – ability to manage a number of different tasks simultaneously
If you have recent practice experience and would like to apply for the role, please apply online today.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|