We are working with a fast-growing and dynamic IT company, offering managed IT services to over 700 SMEs with a solid reputation for innovation and exceptional customer service.
We have seen first-hand that they offer a vibrant, fun, and supportive working environment and are a client we are proud to be working with.
Our client sees their staff as a key part of their success, which is why they offer exceptional opportunities for development and progression.
Why the role came about?
Due to substantial growth, our client is now looking for an individual whose primary role will be a VOIP Sales Specialist with some secondary responsibilities for spearheading the cross-selling of other services to the customer base by other members of the sales and account management team.
If you are motivated, successful, disciplined, and results-oriented, someone who can hit the ground running and work autonomously, this is perfect for you.
The role is part office, part field-based, covering London and the South East, and will overlay with their Sales and Account Management Teams
The primary role will be to farm their existing base of Managed IT Service-based clients with a view to cross-selling them onto their Horizon VOIP offering. Virtual IT’s client retention averages 15 years, hence you will be selling to a very warm base of clients.
The duties of the role
- Creating a campaign for the base
- Generating leads from the base and building your own pipeline
- Booking new meetings with prospective clients
- Refining and updating all existing documentation
- Attending and closing meetings
- Reviewing customer list and deciding which customers to target for which products
- Creating campaigns
- Managing cross selling campaigns by the extended team with the assistance of our Sales Admin
- Minimum of 2–3-years’ experience in VOIP/Telephony sales.
- A clear understanding of different VOIP / Telephony offerings
- A working understanding of Microsoft 365 and Teams
- Charismatic and personable
- Good selling skills
- Strong communicator
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ideally some experience with cross selling
In return, they will offer a base salary of £35K – £40K(based on experience) with OTE of £55,000 – £70,000 uncapped commission.
If you feel that you are suitable for the position above and have the relevant experience then please apply online today!
|Job Category||Information technology|